Custom Flagging Tape – Plate Printed
- Ideal for custom logos and artwork
- Complimentary design service preserves the look of your brand
- 14 film colors in stock
- 9 ink colors
- 100% Made in and ships from USA using only USA-made materials
- Easily and quickly installed on site
- Saves you time and money over other crowd control devices
- Contributes to your brand recognition
Please order in multiples of two. Read the full description below.
Need something special? Call and tell us more about your project! Multi-color printing, full-bleed, flood coating, special numbering and more.
Custom Flagging Tape | Custom Surveyor Tape
You value the safety of your customers and attendees. Your brand is important to you. Satisfy both goals with this popular method trusted by event organizers, construction & paving companies, law enforcement, utilities, sports organizations, and more.
Let’s face it. It’s undisputed that attracting potential customers to your business or organization is an unceasing battle. It requires constant time, effort, and money. These are valuable commodities continuously in short supply. The business landscape is rife with competition. You find yourself asking “How do I set myself apart from my competitors?”
Unfortunately, in today’s business climate, cultivating trust in your brand is not optional. It’s required. The importance of appearing professional, clean, polished, and organized has never been greater. You need solutions that are simple though effective, fast yet fruitful, economical but productive.
This is Highland Converting’s specialty. Here’s why:
- Personalized service – The needs of your organization are unique. You deserve to work with someone who understands and respects that. Want your logo bigger? Done. Need it shipped next-day air? We can do that. For us, it’s all about you.
- Satisfaction-driven service – Your satisfaction, not ours. When it’s a personalized product, nothing matters more than getting exactly what you wanted.
- Dependable, trustworthy service – You don’t have time for guessing games or solving mysteries. You need to know what to expect, consistently. We are quick to answer your questions and address your concerns. When outside factors affect your orders, you’ll know right away.
- Economic service – Money doesn’t grow on trees. Highland keeps costs as low as possible while providing superior service and products. This is that little thing called value and it’s what we are known for.
- Durable, Like No Other – The formulas used in Highland’s plastics were originally developed to meet the requirements of Christmas tree farmers. Long-term outdoor exposure through bitter cold and blistering heat, high winds and hail storms. Highland Converting continues to provide that proven, trusted durability in all of our products.
- 100 % USA-Made – Not only are Highland’s products manufactured with pride in the USA, all of the components that go into them are made in the USA. Even the shipping boxes and the packaging tape used to seal them.
- One Stop Shop – The products you buy are made under one roof by one team. No phone center, just real people communicating directly about the details of your product. No cracks to fall through.
Product Thickness: 2-mil
Roll Length: 300 feet (Except GLO colors which are 150 feet)
Roll Width: 1 3/16 inches
Ink Color: Black (standard). Optional colors include white, orange, yellow, green, red, medium blue, dark blue
Film Color: Variable
Mixed film colors? Yes, in even quantities only (2, 4, 6, 8, etc.)
Manufactured in: Marion, MI USA
Materials Origin: USA
plastic flagging tape | survey tape | marking tape | surveyors tape | plastic tape roll | tree marking ribbon | marking tape for trees | numbered flagging | flagging tags | flagging | tree tags |
Submit your review
|Dimensions||3.5 × 3.5 × 1.25 in|
|Choose a width||
1 1/2 inches, 1 3/16 inches
Highland’s standard is to have your custom printed items in your hands in 5 business days or less.
Although we make every effort to achieve this, there may be occasional scenarios when this standard is not reachable. In any case, we will communicate expected delivery times once you have given us your approval on a final design.
Rush orders are welcome. Please let us know your requirements.
Submit your review
Submit your review